What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- • Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- • Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- • Keep track of advertisements.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer any of your personally identifiable information without notifying you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We agree with the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:• By chatting with us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
We collect your email address in order to:
- • Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- • Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- • We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- • Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If you are returning an exchange, please contact customer service.
Contact number (Hong Kong): 852-64769004